Sean Sweeney is a Montreal-based digital imaging technician and data management tech with a versatile skill-set, equally comfortable on large-scale productions and indie shows alike. His strong work ethic, friendly demeanour and technical precision make him a valuable addition to any team.
- Specialization in on-set digital imaging supervision, large scale data management pipelines, color correction, dailies creation, editorial prep and workflow management.
- Experience with all major digital camera systems. Specialities include Sony 3D and RED 3D workflows for large format 3D productions.
- Member of IATSE Local 667 and AQTIS.
- Experience with the ARRI Alexa w/ ARRIRAW, Sony F65, Sony F5/F55, RED Dragon/Epic, RED One, RED Scarlet, Canon C300, Canon EOS 5D, Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 1DC, GoPro Hero 3, and more.
- Experience with Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Colorfront On Set Dailies, Colorfront Express Dailies, Pomfort Silverstack, LiveGrade and much more.